Application Deadline: October 27th, 2017
Upon receiving funds from the Bavarian Ministry of Science, Research and the Arts (Bayerische Staatsministerium für Bildung und Kultus, Wissenschaft und Kunst) and the DAAD (Stibet III), Hochschule Hof awards semester or annual scholarships to qualified foreign scholars in need for the summer semester 2017 and/ or winter semester 2017/18.
- The scholarship relies on the funding made available for each respective semester. It ranges from 100,00 € – 659,00 € per month.
- The scholarships shall provide financial aid to foreign students to cater for extra costs for living and study materials for the period of their coursework at Hochschule Hof.
Candidates must meet the following prerequisites:
- Foreign students must have accepted admission as full-time students or double- degree students (not applicable to exchange students) at the Hochschule Hof for the semester within which they expect to receive the scholarship (summer semester 2017 or winter semester 2017/18).
- Foreign students must be scholarly (previous examination performance) and personally qualified.
- Foreign students enrolled in Bachelor courses must have achieved at least 90 ECTS to be considered. Kindly attach proof of results.
- For foreign students in need financially, Hochschule Hof may randomly request for evidence of the need.
- Completed online application form. Declaration of application proof of enrollment latest transcript of records (Master students add a copy of their final transcript of their Bachelor degree in either German or English language) with average rating-short CV proof of nationality (e.g. copy of passport) Only complete, legible and personally signed applications will be considered
- Students receiving any additional public funding (e.g. BAföG, DAAD, Erasmus, any kind of governmental scholarship) for the same duration of time will not be accepted and are exempted from this scholarship.
For More Information: