Application Deadline: September 12th 2018
Strategic Innovation for Community Health (STICH) Through its Leadership and Innovation programs with INSEAD, Johnson & Johnson has invested in over 2500 senior healthcare leaders across EMEA. These programs invite health leaders to embark into a journey of self-guided discovery to further develop their leadership and innovation capacity – realising their vital role in building the resilience of communities and health systems.
The objective of the Strategic Innovation for Community Health program is to provide cutting-edge insights and thinking about: innovation as a discipline; the innovation of healthcare and prevention services; the effective implementation and adaptation of strategy; and new approaches to “systems thinking” for addressing the challenges of healthcare.
The program is designed for individuals from public or private sectors and non-governmental organisations (NGOs) who strive to improve health in their communities and who want to have a real impact on the populations they serve. It is aimed at people faced with the challenge of developing new approaches for better health care service design and delivery in the community setting.
Successful candidates will have been trained as doctors, nurses, health educators or other health professionals who have subsequently become senior or high-potential managers in healthcare delivery organisations. Participants will typically:
- Be senior or high-potential managers in healthcare services
- Have 3 to 8 years of management experience
- Be considered by their organisations to be capable of occupying positions of increased responsibility, particularly with respect
Benefits of the STICH programParticipants will gain a better understanding of their own innovation skills and how to improve and develop the innovation skills of those around them.
- Improve innovation skills and the ability to maximise the potential of staff
- Understand the special nature of service delivery and key levers to improve value, quality and delivery of healthcare
- A workshop approach to implementing innovation as a practical and useful systematic processes for healthcare service innovation that adds value for patients
- Communicate more effectively about service innovations and improve patient engagement
12 – 16 November 2018
How to apply
Download and complete the application form and return to INSEAD.
For More Information: