The Justice Leadership Group supports justice leaders around the world in the challenges they face, by responding to their requests, sharing their stories and connecting them in a global network. Are you passionate about justice? Are you interested in an opportunity to help further build a recently established organisation committed to support and promote strong justice leadership that strengthens the rule of law and brings more justice to people? Are you excited to work with our Justice Leaders – a group of highly experienced and distinguished justice leaders from all geographical regions? Then join us as a Justice Leadership Intern!
UNDER THE SUPERVISION OF OUR DIRECTOR, YOU WILL:
- Conduct background research and analysis on justice leadership and rule of law for the foundation’s projects, activities and research.
- Draft and edit background and meeting reports, blogs, newsletters and social media content.
- Organise events (workshops, conferences, team meetings, Leadership Actions, etc.).
- Assist in grant acquisition and building the foundation’s network and strategic partnerships.
- Contribute to the day-to-day maintenance of the organisation.
YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- Demonstrated interest in and knowledge of the rule of law, justice and leadership.
- Solid research and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
- Strongly developed interpersonal skills.
- Experience with managing websites and social media.
- Fluency in English, preferably good working knowledge of French, Spanish or Arabic.
- Independence and capability to work with little supervision and within a team.
- Pro-activity, ability and willingness to take responsibility and ownership.
- Enthusiasm and dedication.
- Strong result-orientation, hands-on attitude and on-time high quality delivery.
- Obtaining Master degree and at least Bachelor degree in Law, International Relations, Political Science, Conflict Studies, Development Studies, Business Studies or equivalent.
- An internship position of 32 working hours per week for the period of 6 months in our office in The Hague.
- An organisational culture where moral motivation prevails; the work that we do is meaningful and contributes to changing people’s lives.
- A unique experience to work on the forefront of justice leadership and help build an international non-profit organisation that was recently established.
- An opportunity to work with leading experts in an international environment.
- An environment that is bound to further improve your professional skills.
- Coaching and support by your experienced supervisor and colleagues.
- Financial remuneration of €210,- per month for 32 working hours per week.
- Travel expenses covered up to €100,- per month depending on the place of residence.
- A number of paid holiday hours.
ARE YOU INTERESTED?
Please fill out an Internship Application Form and send it to Hannah Bracks at firstname.lastname@example.org. For additional information, please contact her at +31 (0) 64 105 7797
For More Information: