The following are an outline of the scholarship process:
1. Identify a Scholarship Opportunity
2. Get the required Documents and/or Tests
3. Identify your strengths ( Natural Ability, Academic Excellence, Leadership Potential, Volunteer Activities, etc).
4. Sign up as a volunteer*, take up a guided project from iLead and receive certificates and request for letters of recommendations
5. Complete your application
5.1. Write an Engaging Essay
5.2. Be formal & Pay Attention to details
6. Submit your application for review at firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Submit application to the institution
*You can sign up as a voluneer here or pick up a Scholarship Advisory Form from our office.